01-04-2010

Birthday Celebration!

It's my birthday on april 10! I turn 26 that day, and off course I will celebrate that with family and friends. But a also want to celebrate this with the whole world. And with a celebration goes presents!
And because of this I offer free shipping on all my wishingstars! You can find the wishingstars in my shop Evyy's Studio . The free shipping is worldwide so everyone can enjoy this little present!



But what are those wishingstars? The wishingstar is a sweet star keychain. Every wishingstar hase a wish inside that's made up by the giver of the wishingstar. This makes the wishingstar a personal gift. And it makes the wishingstar a little present for every occasion. Example for birthdays but also as a note that you are thinking about someone in a difficult period. And the wishingstar is available in 10 colors!

2 opmerkingen: