29-04-2010

Celebrating with Orange!

Tomorrow we celebrate "koninginnedag" in the Netherlands! In English it says Queens day. We are celebrating the birthday of our Queen. This day is filled with joy and a lot of people hire a stand and sell all there old stuff. It's like one big flee market over the whole country! Further there are a lot of party's, old Dutch games and a lot of orange because that's the color of the Netherlands next to he colors of the flag.
I am also selling my old stuff tomorrow together with my mom and my aunt from Germany. It's the first time my aunt is selling old stuff on Queens day. I have done it a lot so we will show here the ways. To come in the spirit off Queensday I searched some Orange stuff on Dawanda! Here are my findings!

1. Necklace sunflowers
2. Fishes crochet applique handcraft
3. Lamm Polly
4. Lampwork Bead Frog
5. Handmade Hollow Glass Bead
6. Brooch Felted fox
7. My Little Pony Necklace
8. Goldfish Earrings
9. Carrots
10.Bird
11.Orange Gingham Heart Stud Earrings
12.Embroidered Cellphone Felt Case

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Very nice set. I love orange!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for choosing my cellphone felt case. Orange is really a great colour!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen